In light of the current Covid-19 situation, we have changed some of our operating procedures. We are following all AHS restrictions and advice regarding Covid-19, and ask that you would kindly assist us in maintaining the following protocols:
- Please help us maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet between yourselves and any of our staff who visit your property for estimates or jobs.
- We are foregoing the customary handshake, but our goodwill is not diminished. We look forward to a time when such gestures are safe again!
- If we are scheduled to conduct tree work at your property, please move any vulnerable items that you can, such as toys or lawn furniture under the trees being worked on before we arrive. This is to prevent indirect contact. We'll still move the heavy stuff if necessary.
- We are no longer accepting cash payments. When a job is complete we will email you an invoice which can be paid online with any major credit card or credit-debit. You can also send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do accept cheques, which can be mailed to us at 22216, South Cooking Lake Road, Sherwood Park AB, T8C1H2, or left in your mailbox for our crew to collect before they leave the site.
- We will not be distributing physical business cards at this time. You can send a text message to (780) 616-3070 and we will text back a digital business card.
- We will travel to site in separate vehicles, may be wearing masks, and will be wiping down any gate handles or latches that we touch before we leave.
We are thankful to still be able to do some work during this time, but our priority is and will be the health and safety of our staff, clients and the public. Arboriculture routinely involves many high hazard tasks which require a robust safety program to manage; maintaining a safe distance between workers and restricting access to our work-sites has always been a part of our safe work procedures. We thank you for respecting the work hazards of our profession and for helping us take it a step further to prevent the spread of Covid -19.